A collection of freely available slides from presentations on renal MRI:
The 3d International Meeting on renal MRI, Nottingham, Oct 2019: get the slides here.
The NIDDK workshop on renal MRI, Bethesda, july 2018: get the slides here.
The 1st International Meeting on renal MRI, October 2015: get the slides here.
Six presentations form the PARENCHIMA collaboration session during the virtual ESMRMB meeting 2020
Watch the recordings here
- Marcos Wolf: Introduction on PARENCHIMA (renalMRI.org): An Open And Growing Network Of Renal Imaging Scientists, Physiologists, Nephrologists And Pathologists To Tackle The Global Burden Of Chronic Kidney Disease
- Menno Pruijm: Renal physiology in a nutshell: How do kidneys work and what causes kidney damage?
- Iris Friedli: Repeatability and Sensitivity of MRI Biomarkers of CKD, relation to GFR and UACR
- Menno Pruijm: BOLD-MRI: A breath of fresh air in the study of kidney diseases.
- Cyril Moers: Pre-transplant kidney assessment 2.0 - Are we ready?
- Douglas Pendse: Translating functional renal MRI into clinical practice - a historical evolution