International renal imaging meetings
The renal MRI community has been organising bi-annual international meeting since 2015. In line with the mission of RENALMRI.org as a community-led organisation, future meetings will follow these core principles:
- Meetings are self-organised by the community but can seek endorsements from stakeholders in nephrology, MR physics, radiology, endocrinology, computer science and other relevant disciplines.
- Registration fees should be kept to a minimum (early bird <300 EUR full fees and <150 EUR student fees) by keeping costs low and soliciting sponsorship, and should not bias towards any particular discipline.
- All participants including invited speakers will be treated by the same general principles when offering reimbursements or registration waivers.
- The organising committee commits to returning any profits back to the community to be invested in support activities such as website development and maintenance.
- In order of priority, the program committee should be balanced in terms of the relevant disciplines, gender, level of seniority and regional representation.