Six presentations form the PARENCHIMA collaboration session during the virtual ESMRMB meeting 2020
Watch the recordings here: https://renalmri.org/action/32
- Marcos Wolf: Introduction on PARENCHIMA (renalMRI.org): An Open And Growing Network Of Renal Imaging Scientists, Physiologists, Nephrologists And Pathologists To Tackle The Global Burden Of Chronic Kidney Disease
- Menno Pruijm: Renal physiology in a nutshell: How do kidneys work and what causes kidney damage?
- Iris Friedli: Repeatability and Sensitivity of MRI Biomarkers of CKD, relation to GFR and UACR
- Menno Pruijm: BOLD-MRI: A breath of fresh air in the study of kidney diseases.
- Cyril Moers: Pre-transplant kidney assessment 2.0 - Are we ready?
- Douglas Pendse: Translating functional renal MRI into clinical practice - a historical evolution