YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THIS NEWSLETTER HERE (PDF)
Dear renalMRI - PARENCHIMA Team!
we are pleased to inform you about the following news:
Table of contents
- Last Updates from the Nottingham Meeting
- ESR Biomarker Inventory
- STSM Grants still available - join forces!
- Homepage Content Update: ISMRM, Member-Initiated Symposium
- Privacy Notice
Last Updates from the Nottingham Meeting
The 3rd International Conference on Functional Renal Imaging will take place this week in Nottingham (Program). The conference abstract book is now available online.
Key Points for the Nottingham WG Break-Out Sessions
- Identification and discussion of new consensus areas
- Discussion on updates and maintaining of consensus
- Discussion of alternative aims for WG1: What are we missing?
- Populating the database with study data. Steps to be taken?
- Evaluation Task force: Starting Evaluation of image registration.
- Discussion on setup, data needed
- Planning WG2 Meeting in Koper, Slovenia, March 2020
- Updates from transplantation task force
- Updates from ADPKD task force
- Proposal to monitor active clinical studies undertaken by COST members
- Discussion of proposed grants/funding strategies
- Consensus on renal MRI biomarkers to recommend for clinical trials
We look forward to an exciting meeting!
ESR Biomarker Inventory
We are pleased to inform you that the European Imaging Biomarkers Alliance (EIBALL) research committee of the European Society of Radiology (ESR) has just published a biomarkers inventory. Among different anatomical district biomarkers you will find renal ones, including ASL, BOLD, DWI, DTI, PC, T1-mapping, T2-mapping, which are based on our NDT special issue. Further information will also be available in the upcoming MAGMA publications, which will be also promoted through our website and social media platforms.
STSM - Grants still available - join forces!
We would like to remind you that it is still possible to apply for STSM grants!
In case you are interested please contact the associated working group leader and our STSM Coordinator (Olivera Nikolic). Previous STSM reports can be found here, and don’t forget the “Power pitches and short term scientific missions” during the meeting in Nottingham meeting on Wednesday, October 16th 11:45.
Homepage Content Update: ISMRM, Member-Initiated Symposium
We have added the Scientific Program on our Homepage. After the great success of our member initiated symposium with about 250 attendees at the ISMRM, we hope to take the momentum to the upcoming ERA-EDTA 2020.
This newsletter is based upon work from COST Action PARENCHIMA (CA16103), supported by COST (European Cooperation in Science and Technology).
COST (European Cooperation in Science and Technology) is a funding agency for research and innovation networks. Our Actions help connect research initiatives across Europe and enable scientists to grow their ideas by sharing them with their peers. This boosts their research, career and innovation. www.cost.eu
Follow us on Twitter @renalMRI (https://twitter.com/renalMRI)
Follow us on ResearchGate (https://www.researchgate.net/project/PARENCHIMA-Magnetic-Resonance-Imaging-Biomarkers-for-Chronic-Kidney-Disease-COST-action-CA16103)
Follow us on LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/groups/8448307)
Follow us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/renalmri/)