After 3 successful international meetings in Bordeaux (2015), Berlin (2017) and Nottingham (2019), PARENCHIMA is co-organising the 4th international meeting on renal MRI, held simultaneously in Philadelphia and Lisbon.
Date: 10-12 september 2021
Title: Kidney MRI Biomarkers: The Route to Clinical Adoption
The meeting is co-organised by the ISMRM and the Champalimaud Foundation. For details and updates on the program, please check here:
The Call for Abstracts is now open and abstracts can be submitted until 29 July 2021 at 03:59 UTC:
A PARENCHIMA specific session is planned at the Lisbon location.
PARENCHIMA reimbursement procedures
A reimbursement by PARENCHIMA includes:
- Registration to the meeting;
- Fights (Economy up to 1200 EUR) or other long-distance travel;
- Daily allowance for meals & accomodation (175 EUR per day flatrate, 4 days covered);
- Local transport (25 EUR per day flatrate, no taxis except out of hours).
All eligible presenters of accepted abstracts in Lisbon will automatically be considered for reimbursement - no need to apply for an ISMRM Trainee Stipend. Prioritisation for reimbursement will be done in the following order:
- All invited speakers to Lisbon and management committee members (or their substitutes if they can't attend);
- Early career presenters of accepted abstracts;
- Presenters of accepted abstracts from Inclusiveness Target Countries;
- All other presenters of accepted abstracts;
- All other attendees.
Apart from invited speakers and management committee members, we expect to be able to offer full reimbursement to around 40-50 abstract presenters. If you are not eligible for reimbursement by PARENCHIMA, you may still be eligible to apply for an ISMRM Trainee Stipend when you register for the meeting.
The impact of the ongoing pandemic continues to add uncertainty to in-person meetings planned in 2021. At this point the workshop is set to go ahead as planned as an in-person event, but the organisers are monitoring the situation closely. If travel restrictions prevent invited speakers or presenters of accepted abstracts to attend in person, an online presentation option will be provided.