Aarhus University Hospital, Aarhus, Denmark - Mar 18-19, 2019
The four expert panels in task force 1.2 (https://renalmri.org/taskforce/15) have progressed the development of their recommendations independently over the past few months through teleconferences and email discussions. The aim of this Face-to-Face meeting is to bring the panels together in order to:
- Allow individual panels to progress their recommendations towards a more final form in separate working sessions.
- Discuss between the panels to identify discrepancies and overlaps between the results of the different panels and agree a harmonised presentation.
- Map out a plan for finalising the recommendations in time for the special issue submission deadline of 1 july 2019.
- Set up an online version controlled repository for summarising recommendations and archiving documents such as study protocols and reports.
- Outline a plan for sustainable maintenance of the published recommendations.
|Dr David Alsop
|Dr Octavia Bane
|Dr Charlotte Buchanan
|Dr Anna Caroli
|Ms Anneloes De Boer
|Ms Ilona Dekkers
|Dr Sean Fain
|Dr Maria A. Fernandez-Seara
|Prof Susan Francis
|Dr Anita Harteveld
|Mr Christoffer Laustsen
|Dr Alexandra Ljimani
|Dr Iosif Mendichovszky
|Dr Bastien Milani
|Mr Fabio Nery
|Dr Aghogho Odudu
|Dr Andreas Pohlmann
|Dr Kanishka Sharma
|Dr Steven Sourbron
Day 1 (18 march, room 25)
- 09:00 - 09:30. Arrival, welcome, introductions
- 09:30 - 10:00. Setup of the recommendations initiative + objective of the meeting (S. Sourbron)
- 10:00 - 12:00. Individual working groups per panel.
- 12:00 - 13:00. Lunch
- 13:00 - 15:00: Plenary: Panels update each other on progress (Panel Chairs & co-chairs)
- 15:00 - 15:30. Coffee break
- 15:30 - 17:00. Discussion on process, criteria and reporting
- 17:00 - 18:00. Supplementary material and sustainability planning
- 19:00: dinner In Aarhus city
Day 2 (19 march, room 26, G208)
- 09:00 - 09:30. Recap and plans for the day
- 09:30 - 12:00. Individual working groups per panel
- 12:00 - 13:00: group picture and lunch - hospital cafeteria
- 13:00 - 14:30: Individual working groups per panel
- 14:30 - 15:00: Summary and review progress.
Aarhus University Hospital, Skejby
Room 25, 1 floor, G303
Palle Juul Jensens Boulevard 99
8200 Aarhus N, Denmark
- Take the tram (Letbanen) from the Railway station to Aarhus University Hospital, Skejby. Letbanen L2 leaves every 10 minutes from the railway station (direction Lisbjergskolen)
- Or take the bus (2A to Kalkærparken) (every 20 minutes)
- Or take a taxi (20 minutes ride)
- Go to Entrance G and wait in the lobby, 11 AM.
- Christoffer will go with you to room 25.
- If delayed you may contact Lone Hanberg +45 30346754, who will walk you to the room.
We can suggest a few hotels in the city centre to a reasonable price, see details and please make the reservations yourselves. Please be aware that COST refunds hotel rooms at a flatrate of EUR 120 per night. Lunches and dinner are covered at a flatrate of 20 EUR each:
Wake up, Aarhus: 315 rooms, wifi, breakfast, central (approx. 80€)
SCANDIC the Mayor : 162 rooms, wifi, breakfast, central (approx. 110€)
Comwell Aarhus: 240 rooms, wifi, breakfast, fitness, central (approx. 180€)
Aarhus airport approximately 1 hour away by bus (925X), it is possible to look up the bus/flight connection typical 30-40 min is enough time at the airport.
Billund airport aproximately 2 hours by bus (912X from the central station)
Group picture (missing: David Alsop)