PARENCHIMA (@renalMRI) is pleased to announce that the series of magnetic resonance imaging biomarkers in renal disease position papers have been published on-line by Nephrology Dialysis and Transplantation (https://academic.oup.com/ndt/issue/33/suppl_2).
There you will find highly promising future tools to assess and localize renal pathologies.
Further information can be depicted from:
- Task Force 3.6 Position Paper
- Task Force 3.5 T1-/T2-mapping review
- Task Force 3.4 ASL review
- Task Force 3.3 BOLD review
- Task Force 3.2 DWI review
See also upcoming efforts:
- Task Force 1.2 Recommendations on clinical renal MRI acquisition protocols
- Task Force 1.1 Book on preclinical methods and protocols